About FTD LT
Cluster established in 2019, currently unites over 11 leading companies of the:
- Machinery industry for food industry related sectors;
- Metal and machinery industry sector;
- Food Engineering sector;
- Transport means for transporting liquid food products sector;
- Vegetable oil processing companies;
- Apple juice producer’s sector;
- Apple‘s cultivating agriculture companies.
1. R&D activities in food technology development related to liquids as:
- soft drinks,
- vegetable oils,
- chocolate, etc.
2. R&D activities in food technology development related bulky products as:
- cereal flakes,
- dry milk proteins,
- whey proteins,
- promising sweeteners, xylitol, groats, etc.
3. Training for cluster members.
What are we looking for
1. Digitization of new technologies of food industry on the principles of „Industry 4.0“;
2. International markets and networks;
3. New solutions for the safe transportation of liquid foods by road while maintaining strict thermal modes;
4. Cooperation in R&D&I projects;
5. Cooperation in EU projects.
Chairman of the Board
PhD. Vaidas Liesionis
+370 687 56780
FTD LT Cluster Coordinator
+370 652 81500
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.ftd.lt