“REINTEGRATION TOOLKITS – BRIDGE INTO THE NEW LIFE AT HOMETOWN“
No. 2018-1-LT01-KA204-04703/ Duration: 2018 10 01 – 2020 09 30/ Project financed by EU
Alytus Business Advisory Center together with partners: Lithuanian Association UK LTD, Lithuanian Society in Rogaland and Italian Association of non-formal education PROMETEO,
– invites you to participate in the Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership Program project “Reintegration Toolkits – Bridge into the New Life at Hometown” / RE-IN-BRIDGE / Nr. 2018-1-LT01-KA204-047038.
Project is directed to identify and to transfer of good experience at educational sector for preparation of reintegration programs and toolkits for emigrants, who are coming back to their hometowns.
The main goal of the project – to facilitate the integration of the families of emigrants returning to their home country, sharing best practices, to promote cooperation with local Lithuanian communities from Alytus, Norway, United Kingdom and Italy, to develop cooperation between local, regional and national public and private sectors of educational and training institutions and organizations.
The activities will be directed for solving REINTEGRATION problems as: 1.SOCIAL INTEGRATION problematic:1.1. The acquisition of housing. 1.2. Investments. 1.3. Insurance issues.1.4. Recognition of qualifications.
2. GENERAL COMPETENCES problematic:2.1. Communication in the mother tongue. 2.2. Financial literacy. 2.3. Digital literacy. 2.4. Citizenship. 2.5. Entrepreneurship.
3. INTRODUCTION TO THE LABOUR MARKET problematic: 3.1. Job search. 3.2. The taxation system.3.3. Labour legislation.
4. PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP problematic:
5. BUSINESS “START UP” legal system in Lithuania (establishment of company, taxes, support services, etc.).
6. COMMUNITIES OF RETURNED PEOPLE problematic.
7. CREATING of NEW LIFE with NEW HUMAN CAPITAL problematic.
Project target groups:
– The communities of Lithuanian emigrants from London (UK), Rogaland (NO), Roma (IT);
– Non-formal adult education organizations from Alytus region;
– Employees of training and education centres in the partner regions;
– Educational institutions and organizations from partners regions in Norway, United Kingdom, Italy and Lithuania.
Beneficiaries – communities of Lithuanian emigrants, families of emigrants, businessman, educational and training organizations, public administrate institutions.
The main activities of the project:
1. PARTNERS MEETINGS in Lithuania, United Kingdom, Norway, and Italy.
2. INTERNATIONAL ROUND TABLES – staff training for identification of reintegration problematic sectors and sharing of good practice. Total 4 units*5 days:
2.1. The title: SOCIAL INTEGRATION. GENERAL COMPETENCES PROBLEMATIC .(C1).
2.2. The title: COMMUNITIES OF RETURNED PEOPLE, NEW LIFE WITH NEW HUMAN CAPITAL.(C2).
2.3. The title: BUSINESS START-UP in Lithuania (legal system of business: establishment of company, taxes, support services, etc.) (C3).
2.4. The title: INTRODUCTION TO THE LABOUR MARKET. PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP ADAPTING. (C4).
3. “REINTEGRATION TOOLKITS” as learning / teaching / training material audiovisual material prepared: accordingly 7 problematic sectors:
3.1. SOCIAL INTEGRATION;
3.2. GENERAL COMPETENCES;
3.3. INTRODUCTION TO THE LABOUR MARKET;
3.4. PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP ADAPTIN”;
3.5. BUSINESS START-UP;
3.6. COMMUNITIES OF RETURNED PEOPLE;
3.7. CREATING of NEW LIFE with NEW HUMAN CAPITAL.
4. BLENDED MOBILITIY of ADULT LEARNERS EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS preparation. Total 4 units*5 days.
5. BLENDED MOBILITY OF ADULT LEARNERS EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS implementation. Total 4 units* 5 days. Training will be implemented in Lithuania, Norway, United Kingdom, Italy.
6. “MAPPING DOCUMENT OF THE ABILITIES FOR THE REINTEGRATION” (LT, EN languages per 300 units).
7. DISSEMINATION. INTERNATIONAL FORUM “REINTEGRATION TOOLKITS – BRIDGE INTO THE NEW LIFE AT HOMETOWN” in Alytus (Lithuania). Signing the Letter of Intent /Agreement/ for “COOPERATION PLATFORM OF REINTEGRATION BRIDGE” Duration – 2 days. Participants from Lithuania, Norway, United Kingdom and Italy.
Sustainability of project results (longevity) – taking into consideration the readiness of educational centres and training services demand, development of cooperation between emigrant groups in Lithuania, United Kingdom and Norway will have a significant impact on increasing of entrepreneurship and investment initiatives, integration of emigrants and employment opportunities in Alytus city, region and in all Lithuania.
Ensuring reintegration is the sustainability of economic, social, cultural and civic returns, enabling emigrants to create reintegration conditions in their countries, starting with the tools of the education and economic sectors.
Successful realization of first international RE-IN-BRIDGE project will allow for project partners further to expend initiatives of cooperation in others Lithuanian, United Kingdom, Norwegian and Italian regions in educational, business, culture sectors.
PARTNERS OF THE PROJECT :
- Alytus Business Advisory Centre ( Alytus, Lithuania); http://www.avkc.lt
- Lithuanian Association UK LTD (London, United Kingdom);
- Lithuanian Society in Rogaland (Hommersak, Norway); https://lietuviairogalande.no
- PROMETEO association (Roma, Italy). https://asprometeo.altervista.org