ERASMUS+ KA2 STRAGETICAL PARTNERSHIP PROJECT
„CIRCULAR ECONOMY IN METAL INDUSTRIES VET“
Alytus Business Advisory Center together with partners:
- The project leader – Vocational Training Institute (IBBF) (Berlin, Germany)
- Vytautas Magnus University (Kaunas, Lithuania)
- Innovation Development and Promotion Center (Bialystok, Poland)
- REI – Reindustria Innovazione (Cremona, Italy)
- Metaindustry4, Advanced Manufacturing Cluster of the Asturias Metal Industry (Gijon, Spain)
Invites you to participate in a project „Circular economy in metal industries vocational education training“ /CEMIVET/
Main goal of the project: Educating employees of small and medium-sized enterprises on the issues of „CIRCULAR ECONOMY“ in metal processing, production and other processes, involving VET teachers in specialist training and professional development activities.
The project activities consist of the following stages:
Analysis phase, describing existing metalworking and manufacturing tasks, processes, and competencies.
- Competences of the Circular Economy. Related to the results of the analysis, the partners identify new competencies that need to be taught in the right ways and contribute to a convincing and adaptable future value chain development concept in metalworking companies.
- Training programs. OPEN VOCATIONAL COURSES „PAOK“
- Support structure. A new overview of career opportunities.
- Dissemination events „Living Labs“ in Germany, Italy, Poland and Lithuania.
Project budget: 219 325,00 Eur.
Project duration: 2020 09 01 – 2023 08 31
Alytus Business Advisory Center – project partner in Lithuania,